main-logo
LOGIN   |   REGISTER

Hamilton: Trinity

Hamilton Trinity Parish Church

Trinity Parish Church was built in 1954 and originally named Laighstonehall Parish Church. We are situated in the centre of Fairhill in the town of Hamilton. Trinity serves a population of approximately 11,000 and consists of a mixture of private and council dwelling houses.

For more information check out our website.

Tel: 01698 284254
Website

Neilsland Square

Hamilton

South Lanarkshire

ML3 8HL

Minister

Rev Lindsay Turnbull

69 Buchan Street Hamilton ML3 8JY
Worship Times
Sunday Service 11.00am
Communion on 2nd Sunday of March, June, September Second Sunday of the month - Mar, Jun, Sept, Dec

The Church of Scotland Presbytery of Hamilton is a charity registered in Scotland No: SC048680.