The Presbytery fund two organ scholarships per year of £300 each. These scholarships will last for one year of three terms, each term consisting of ten half hour lessons. The starting date will be in September 2020.
- Candidates should have an active Church connection.
- Candidates should have reached approximately Grade V piano (or keyboard)
- Candidates will be required to play two contrasting pieces of their own choosing on the piano (or keyboard), before adjudicators appointed by a Presbytery sub-committee on a date and place to be arranged
- The selected scholars will be required to make their own travel arrangements to and from their weekly lesson, and to provide the recommended music.
- The successful candidates must have access to a two manual organ, with a full pedal board, for practice.
If interested please complete and return the application form which can be found within the resources section of this website