Trinity Parish Church was built in 1954 and originally named Laighstonehall Parish Church. We are situated in the centre of Fairhill in the town of Hamilton. Trinity serves a population of approximately 11,000 and consists of a mixture of private and council dwelling houses.
For more information check out our website.
The Church of Scotland Presbytery of Hamilton is a charity registered in Scotland No: SC048680.