main-logo
LOGIN   |   REGISTER

New Stevenston: Wrangholm Kirk

Linked with Holytown

New Stevenston Wrangholm Parish Church

The Church we know today as Wrangholm Kirk was founded as a Free Church in 1843 following the Disruption. In 1890 it became a United Free Congregation and then in 1929, Church of Scotland. Wrangholm Kirk is located in the town of New Stevenston in Lanarkshire and is a linked charge with Holytown Parish Church

Find out more on our website.

Tel: 01698 832 622
Website

222 Clydesdale Street

New Stevenston

ML1 4JQ

Minister

Rev Caryl Kyle

The Manse 260 Edinburgh Road Motherwell ML1 5RU

Tel: 01698 832622

Worship Times
Sunday Worship 11.30am
Communion first Sunday Mar, June, Sept, Dec 11.30am
Key Contacts

Netta Lithgow
– Session Clerk
Tel: 01698 833743

Mrs Jenny Rankin
– Presbytery Elder
Tel: 01698 591622

Mrs Pamela Connacher
– Treasurer

Mr Steven Cornfield
– Property Convener

The Church of Scotland Presbytery of Hamilton is a charity registered in Scotland No: SC048680.