The Church we know today as Wrangholm Kirk was founded as a Free Church in 1843 following the Disruption. In 1890 it became a United Free Congregation and then in 1929, Church of Scotland. Wrangholm Kirk is located in the town of New Stevenston in Lanarkshire and is a linked charge with Holytown Parish Church
Find out more on our website.
The Church of Scotland Presbytery of Hamilton is a charity registered in Scotland No: SC048680.