Hamilton Old is a Church of Scotland parish church serving the town of Hamilton in South Lanarkshire.
The building, which is the only church designed by the architect William Adam, was opened for worship in 1734. It is the second oldest building in the town and the oldest still being used for its original purpose.
Sunday services are at 10.45am. There is a loop system and facilities for those with mobility needs.
Visitors and new members are always welcome.
Visit our website for details of events and special services. There are a large number of church groups and organisations, catering for a wide range of interests and ages, meeting throughout the year in our Halls.