New St Andrew’s Parish Church was formed in 2008 as a result of a union. In fact, the current charge is the result of the unions of some seven congregations over the past five decades. The first of these congregations was founded in 1837.
Our Minister conducts the service most Sundays supported by members of the congregation who form the choir and deliver bible readings. At several special services during the year representatives of our youth organisations take an active part in the service. Find out more about our congregation and its activities on our website.
The Church of Scotland Presbytery of Hamilton is a charity registered in Scotland No: SC048680.