The current East Kilbride Old Parish Church was built in 1774, but there has been a church on this site since pre-Reformation times. When the current church was built, it stood in the midst of a small village. Today it stands in the midst of a large new town with a population of over 75,000 people. Our church however, is not the building, but the people. Within that building, there is a warm church family. People of all ages meet together, all striving to reach out to the community we serve in the Village area and in East Mains. We have active organisations for children, and for adults, giving a wealth of opportunities for fellowship and sharing and everyone is assured of a warm welcome.
Everyone is welcome to join us in our Sunday morning service. Please see our website for other activities you could be a part of during the week.
The Church of Scotland Presbytery of Hamilton is a charity registered in Scotland No: SC048680.